Our mobile artists would love to come & teach you face painting tips, tricks and techniques from the comfort of your own home or studio!
Book the Face Painting Class NOW! Learn how to face paint quickly, easily and from the professionals - tips and tricked tried and tested
1x artist from our team arrive to teach us tips & tricks the professionals use. Suitable for interactive entertainment options such as baby showers, hens dos, team building and other occasions where you might like to add an element of fun!
Suitable for mums with young kids, kindy or school teachers or those wanting to have this convenient option for our artist to travel to you!
Face Painting Classes taught by an artist from The Magic Brush Team
Always wanted to learn how to face paint but don't know where to start?
These classes are PERFECT for you!
OUr artist arrives at your location, sets up a class & teaches you tips-tricks and much more!
Our artists can tailor the class to suit Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
*travel charges are additional for locations 15km + from CBD
Perfect from beginners through to experts!
All you need is for Face Painting Class is:
- Set-up an area with 1x large table (with plastic table cloth) and 1x chair for every person attending (including our artist).
- An old towel per person for cleaning up
- A model if you would like to paint on someone, alternatively practice of techniques on your arms/ legs or other attendees
What we provide for Face Painting Classes:
- Artist arrives and sets up
- Our artist supplies all the necessary materials required - face paint, brushes, sponges, glitter & much more!
- We also have Mylar practice sheets for you to hold onto and practice on your own
** If you already have your own kit, please have this ready - we can make suggestions/ show you how to use your material
We can run the workshop however you like - more hands-on/ paint time or more demo/ explanation time.
We will also give you some notes to go away with.
We will discuss product after the 3 hour workshop.
10% discount for product purchased after your class, we will send you a discount code
A good starting kit can cost anywhere from $100 - $400 +
Generally in the 3 hour class we are able to cover:
Blending - lines - sponges - tools - hygiene - products
Butterflies - fairies
Batman - Spiderman
Flowers and quick designs
Discussion on split cakes (although this is harder to pick-up so a separate class is recommended)