Coagulated Blood Gel is perfect for theater productions, movies and video shoots. It is a thick looking blood, that will stay in place during theater performances. It is used in the entertainment industry by Special Effects Artists, producing realistic looking wounds and cuts that can ooze and clot.
- Perfect for scabs
- Apply to open wound effects (Latex, Modeling putty/wax, 3-D Gel)
- Does not drip but does stay moist
- Product may stain (skin test and clothing test)
- Remove with soap and water
- For around the mouth blood try Stage Blood as it is completely edible
Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica. May Contain: [+/- CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 42090 (Blue 1)].