The Global One Stroke Face paint palette is Vegan making them suitable for children with sensitive skin. They also have hypoallergenic and cruelty-free attributes. Vegan face paints have been gaining popularity nationwide as conscientious consumers look to avoid animal products and harsh chemicals.
The Fun stroke Face Paint Palette by Global colours offers you 6 different split cakes containing 10 grams of paint each. The containers are shorter and shallower than the regular 30g cakes.
The palette is a great way to test the various colour combos and find your favourites! They make great little travel kits & are a great way to travel light.
These Fun stroke palettes also make great face painting starter packs or gifts for those aspiring artists! Used by professional face painters in New Zealand and world-wide, they are essential item for any face painter or body painter’s kit. They come in a case of their own so are handy for on-set touch-up kits.
The extensive and ever-growing range of fun and vibrant colours, makes the Global fun stroke face paint palette a must have item. For variety at your finger tips, choose Global fun stroke face paint palettes.
Rainbow Burst contains – Iceland, Borneo, Barvaria, Mexico, Dublin & Taupo
Rainbow Splash contains – Hobart. Melbourne, Mystery (Black,Rose,Brown,Apricot,White), Granada, Ibiza & Sydney
Carnival Kit contains – Top Row: 10g each. Mexico, Bavaria, Hawaii, Iceland, Borneo and Leanne’s Rainbow. Bottom Row: 10g each – White. 5g each – Strong Black – Rose Brown, Red – Orange, Magenta – Yellow, Dark Blue – Baby Blue, Green Deep – Lime Green.
How to use Fun strokes –
- Use a few sprays of our atomizer spray bottle to wet the surface of the one stroke.
- Use the Global colours 1 inch, 3/4 inch or 1/2 inch brush, depending on the number of colours you want to select.
- Move the brush up and down, carefully not to muddy the colours together.
- The brush should glide top to bottom and not ‘stick’ for the perfect amount of product every time.
- Paint your favorite design using the Flat Global colours brush and moving it in the shape you want to create.
- Careful not to muddy colours together.