The Global Colours Glitter Tattoo Glue is great for adhering gems, applying special effects and the use of glitter for temporary glitter gel tattoos. Safe to use for the skin.
Use the brush applicator in the bottle and apply the glue onto skin showing through the stencil.
Instructions for glitter tattoos –
- Make sure skin is clean and dry before application. You can use an alcohol wipe to dry the skin further if oily.
- Choose a sticker stencil design and peel off the white backing. Each stencil design has 3 layers.
- Place the sticker stencil on skin and press firmly ensuring there are no wrinkles, the remove the top clear film.
- Use the applicator to apply the glue to the exposed skin showing through the stencil.
- Remove the stencil after 1-2 minutes, when the glue is tacky. (you can replace the sticker backing for re-use).
- Use a small cosmetic brush to apply the glitter glue to the glue coated skin design. Cover glue completely with glitter.
- Use a large cosmetic brush to firmly press down the powder, then brush excess away. *Pat dry glitter tattooed skin, after water exposure – do not rub. Glitter tattoos will last approx. 3-7 days under normal conditions.
Care & maintenance instructions –
Avoid contact with tattoo while showering. Avoid friction with clothing, alcohol based products or oils and lotions to ensure you get the most out of your glitter gel tattoo.
Removal instructions –
First try soap and warm water to remove your temporary glitter tattoo.
For another removal method, try applying a layer of lotion and let it sit for 10 minutes. Rub in remaining lotion and gently scrub with alcohol on a swab or cotton square or circle.
Keep away from eye area. Use only with cosmetic grade glitter. Adult supervision is recommended.
Acrylic Copolymer, Water